Wednesday 27 June 2012

My journey of reading

Hi everyone, I’m Mr X! I will be posting about reading as part of my English work so let’s get started. Reading is a good pastime for me, it’s not favourite thing as i do prefer to do other activity’s (but i won’t get into too much detail today) but it’s good if i want to kill some time.

I’ve been reading for as long as i can remember, i remember getting my first book of my own when i was four, it was called the magic rabbit and it was an interactive book in which you had to slide a cardboard rabbit character through various slots so it looked like it was performing magic tricks.

Since then i have read many other books, some books i read a lot are the harry potter series. I highly enjoy these books and they have great rereading value to them.  But i mostly read comic books on the marvel comics app on my Ipad, the pictures are very well drawn and it’s almost like you are where the superhero is. I am about to read the hunger games by Suzanne Collins, i enjoyed the movie so i though i would start reading the books.

I normally like to read outside when the day is good it’s a good excuse to get in the sunlight while reading a chapter of my book. So that’s my reading experiences in a nutshell, i will keep you updated with certain books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment